IB Recruitment 2018 For 134 Intelligence Officer Posts: Ministry of Home Affairs (Intelligence Bureau – IB) has unfolded a vacancy Advertisement titled as IB Recruitment 2018-19 to fill up 134 Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I under IB Recruitment. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can apply through application proforma mode within 60 days (Maybe 24.04.2018) from the date of issuance of this Advertisement. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below.
IB Recruitment 2018 @ www.mha.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Intelligence Bureau
♦ Organization Website: mha.gov.in
♦ Employment Category: Central Government
♦ Qualification: Graduation
♦ Application Fee: Nil
♦ Application Mode: Offline
♦ Last Date: 24.04.2018
Total Vacant Posts: 134 Posts
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
1) Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
2) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I
Details Information Of IB Recruitment 2018-19
Educational Qualification Details:
1) Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and 05 years provided 3 years experience in the field of intelligence collection.
2) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and 02 years experience in security or intelligence work.
Age Limit Details: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Salary Scale Details:
1) Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of (Pay Level – 10) Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/- Per Month.
2) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of (Pay Level – 8) Rs.47,600 to 1,51,100/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Officers, who fulfill the above-mentioned conditions of eligibility may submit their applications to their employers, who may forward the same along with the following papers/documents so as to reach the Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Horne Affairs, 35, S.P. Marg, New Delhi-21 within 60 days from the date of issuance of this Advertisement.
Following Papers or Documents List:
i) Bio-data in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure-A) in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel.
ii) Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary.
iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
iv) Integrity certificate;
v) A statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
vi) Cadre Clearance Certificate.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 Days (Maybe – 24.04.2018)
Click Here: Recruitment Notice & Application Form